Horses are responsive animals, acutely aware of their surroundings and able to reflect our thoughts and emotions. Best said by Winston Churchill; There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of man.The story of our name...
• Horses are non-judgmental, honest friends.
• Horses challenge people in a non-threatening manner.
• Horses don’t see title or status, gender or race.
• Horses provides for metaphorical learning.
• Horses require people to engage in physical and mental participation with them.
• Horses mirror human body language, personalities and circumstances.